CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionPairing sound research with illuminating illustrations, charts, and graphs, Michael Grisanti continues the valuable tradition of the Kregel Pictorial Guide series. In this installment, Grisanti offers a compelling overview of the Old Testament, looking at its importance as a collection of books, a description of God, a portrait of our place in His universe, and a useful tool for Christian living.
- Author(s)Michael A Grisanti
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight136 g
- Width188 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.