All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionSabine Macher's long poem performs an archeology of sensation with particular attention to the body and modes of perception between the five senses. Macher negotiates the particulars of a here and w with other times, places, and events. The result is a warm, wry record of life lived with attention.
- Author BiographySabine Macher was raised in Germany and moved to Paris in 1976, where she has lived since. She has made a career in dance and theater, working with companies throughout France. She has published 11 books of poetry with editors such as Maeght, Seghers, and Theatre Typographique, and has worked extensively in soundscapes and sound installation. Her recent piece on Raymond Roussel's first novel La Doublure was featured this spring in a show at the Palais de Tokyo in Paris. Eleni Sikelianos is an American poet and translator; she has published six books of poetry, a memoir, and an earlier translation--Jacques Roubaud's Exchanges on Light (La Presse, 2010). She is the recipient of an NEA Fellowship, a Fulbright Fellowship to Greece, and a Seeger Fellowship at Princeton, and she has won the National Poetry Series, a New York Foundation for the Arts Award, and a New York Council for the Arts Translation Award. She lives in Boulder, Colorado and teaches at the University of Denver.
- Author(s)Sabine Macher
- PublisherFence Books
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFence Books
- Weight91 g
- Width150 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Translated byEleni Sikelianos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.