All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLove God.Love Your Neighbor. Jesus called these the two most important commandments of all time. When He said this, He was making something clear to His listeners then as He does w: in life, it all boils down to our relationships. Using the example of LEGO(R), a company that has been transforming the way people play for more than fifty years, Joey Bonifacio shows you how to make a difference, one connection at a time.
- Author BiographyJoey Bonifacio is the senior pastor of Victory Fort in Metro-Manila. He is a member of the International Apostolic Team of Every Nation Ministries. He serves as a member of the board of directors of the Real Life Foundation and is the author of The Promise No One Wants and The Mystery of the Empty Stomach. He and his wife, Marie, have three sons.
- Author(s)Joey Bonifacio
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.