All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaboratory animals, including ferrets, play an important role in biomedical research and advances. The humane care and management of these animals remains an ongoing concern. Published in color to provide greater clarity to the techniques and concepts discussed, The Laboratory Ferret presents basic information and common procedures in detail to provide a quick reference for investigators, technicians, and caretakers in the laboratory setting. The book presents a greater understanding of the use of the ferret in research, such as in studies on influenza. It is a valuable, handy reference for experienced individuals and for those without extensive training in working with ferrets.
- Author BiographySonya Swing, Charles A. Matchett, Felipe M. Berard, Andrew G. Cawthon, and Rena D. Marr are with the Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Andrew G. Cawthon,C. Andrew Matchett,Felipe M. Berard,Rena Marr,Sonya P. Swing
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleLaboratory Animal Pocket Reference
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note41 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.