All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.11
About this product
- DescriptionHercule Poirot takes on his final cases, all of which will resemble the require Herculean feats in order to succeed. But whereas the Greek hero was blessed with gargantuan strength, Poirot's only weapon against these monsters will be his brilliant powers of deduction. Beautiful new packaging and cover deisgns! This is audio at it's best! In appearance Hercule Poirot hardly resembled an ancient Greek hero. Yet - reasoned the detective - like Hercules he had been responsible for ridding society of some of its most unpleasant monsters. So, in the period leading up to his retirement, Poirot made up his mind to accept just twelve more cases: his self-imposed 'Labours'. Each would go down in the annals of crime as a heroic feat of deduction.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/12/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time520
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.