Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is much excitement at court as the famous painter Levina Teerlimc arrives to paint the Queen's portrait. The Maids of Hour are recruited to help entertain the Queen during the sittings, and to pose for the painter whilst the Queen is busy. They love being in the studio but have to beware as deadly arsenic is used in one of the paints! One of Lady Grace's fellow Maids of Hour, Carmina, begins to act rather strangely - she seems confused and always tired. Her family has recently been involved in a feud with ather ble family after her father was killed in a jousting tournament - is it possible that Carmina is being poisoned? Could the painter or her assistant be involved? Can Grace solve the mystery and discover the truth behind the strange happenings at Court?
- Author BiographyLady Grace Cavendish was a Maid of Honour at the court of Queen Elizabeth, She became a ward of court after both her parents were tragically killed in the service of the Queen. Her daybooks, written for her own pleasure, have now reached a wide audience.
- Author(s)Grace Cavendish
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Lady Grace Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight162 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.