All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the most frequently visited restaurants in Savannah, The Lady & Sons, comes this collection of down-home Southern family favorites. Paula H. Deen, the owner and proprietor, has created a friendly cookbook filled with hundreds of quick and easy recipes. Perfect for home entertaining, family picnics, or Sunday dinners, The Lady & Sons Savannah Country Cookbook completes any kitchen.
- Author BiographyPAULA DEEN, Culinary icon and queen of Southern cooking, Deen is a self-made success story who learned the secrets of Southern cooking from her grandmother. Deen's first business, The Bag Lady, started her successful career and led to the opening of her first restaurant, The Lady and Sons, with her two sons Bobby and Jamie five years later. In addition to her success on TV and with her restaurant, Deen is a two-time Emmy award winner and the author of 14 cookbooks that have sold more than 11,000,000 copies. Paula's magazine Cooking with Paula Deen celebrates it's 10th year and has over 3 million readers. In 2014, Deen launched the Paula Deen Network, an interactive digital cooking network that combines cooking, lifestyle and game shows with great recipes, meal-planning tools and more. Paula's social media fan base exceeds six million strong.
- Author(s)Paula H Deen
- PublisherPaula Dean Ventures
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintPaula Dean Ventures
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $38.11
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.26
- AU $39.93Trending at AU $44.31
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.55
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.