Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have a heart for the nations? Do you wish to see people around the world come to Christ? So does Susan Newman. In THE LAND BEYOND...IN HIS FOOTSTEPS, she shares the story of how God called, prepared, and equipped her for years of service to Him in Asia. This inspirational story will encourage the new Christian, strengthen the weak, and embolden believers to serve the God of wonders. During Susan's time in China, she saw many people turn to the Lord as they witnessed His miraculous saving grace. THE LAND BEYOND...IN HIS FOOTSTEPS details her experience as an English teacher, her unfailing support of orphans, and many other aspects of her work as a Christian missionary in the spiritual capital of China. It is truly a tale of God using the weak and the foolish to confound the wise (1 Cor. 1:27).
- Author BiographySusan Newman, a missionary with UK Assemblies of God, served the Lord in China from 1992 until 1999. Since then, she has been living in Taiwan, working with AG Taiwan and AG USA. She has been a regular speaker to many churches and conferences in Taiwan, the UK, and the USA. Her goal is to encourage others to deny self, take up the cross, and follow him without counting the cost.
- Author(s)Dr Deborah Newman
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.