All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis portfolio of reports tells how the first Land Speed Record of 39.24 mph was set in 1898 by Count de Chasseloup-Laubat in an electric Jeantaud. And how, by 1919 the record had been officially pushed up to 124.10 mph by the likes of Jenatzy, Rolls, Vanderbilt, Serpollet, Ford, Rigolly, Marriott, Oldfield, Duray, Hornsted and other courageous souls.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note300ill.
- Weight408 g
- Width198 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.