All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis portfolio of reports tells how Cobb's 1947 Land Speed Record 394 mph still stood in 1963, but was soon broken by Donald Campbell in the wheel-driven Proteus Bluebird. Then entered the jet-powered contenders Goldenrod, Spirit of America, Green Monster, Blue Flame, Thrust 2, and finally Andrew Green in Thrust SSC which saw the record standing at 763 mph at the end of the century.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/02/2014
- Content Note300ill.
- Weight431 g
- Width198 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.