All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA colourful and lively exploration of the Caribbean island of St Lucia, looking at landscape, people, settlements and wildlife. With specially commissioned photography that captures the colour and vibrancy of St Lucia, this title will become a welcome source of information for this highly popular key stage 2 classroom topic.
- Author BiographyDaniel Gilpin is an experienced author of non-fiction titles.
- Author(s)Daniel Gilpin
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleSt. Lucia
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour maps
- Weight222 g
- Width219 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.