All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionSomewhere in the middle of the sea (t always in the same place) lies the island of Neverbelieve, populated with unusual creatures and astonishing discoveries. Explore the Land of Neverbelieve in these lush, vibrantly illustrated pages. Meet the island s gentle, doll-like inhabitants. Discover its boggling collection of trees, such as the pasta tree, the rope tree, and the chocolate tree (taste the peppermint center if you have a chance). Be certain to visit Book Mountain, which whispers stories at bedtime. Observe the volcanic turtle and screaming night moth from afar. And beware the Spooky Dark Mountains, a horribly horrible area full of never-ending nastiness. Above all, don t go swimming or sailing, lest the island get up and walk away. Investigating the Land of Neverbelieve is a fantastical adventure for imaginative young readers.
- Author BiographyNorman Messenger is the author-illustrator of Imagine, among other books. A highly regarded illustrator, he is a founding member of the Association of Illustrators in Great Britain, where he lives.
- Author(s)Norman Messenger
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width239 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.