The Land of Opportunity Forever: Energizing America by Stephen Manoj Thompson (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Social-Themed Science Fiction, emphasis on 'Superpower' ideology and the need to maintain U.S. supremacy and reserve currency status. The author let slips some alarming and yet disregarded chronic treads that stealthily disquiets the society there by potentially decelerating national progress. This book gives every kind of a reader an opportunity to select and correlate social conductions or elapsed subject matter and build a refreshing lively self debate; there by energizing qualified affirmative impulse. Emphasis of this book is both being 'land of opportunity forever' and increasing 'power' that emanates from the deepest values, so as to be prepared to face this age's principle challenges. However this book is an invitation to all readers to think about the social questions posed and to explore possible answers. Concerns about Family, Education reforms and Ecomy should be the center of all policy debates w. The future well-being of the country depends on raising a generation of skilled, competent and responsible adults. Changes in certain psychological contours seem necessary. ---- Highlights are as follows: *Value of American ways and international learning; *Hollywood versus Bollywood and it's motivating facts; *Ideology of Superpower and the need to retain it forever; *Importance of high-tech ecomy and world-class workforce; *Portraits, usually judged social conditions as social problems; *Unrealized link between equal opportunity and equal results; *Unequal distribution of income and resistance to globalization; *Prospects in terms of education, family and planned ecomics; *Sinking currency and superpower status, a contradiction in terms; *Weakening institution of American tradition and moral appearance; *Necessary of lifestyle adjustments from National prosperity reasoning; *Adopting positive aspects of Indian culture (parenting, personal savings); *Future power implies dominance in education, culture and efficient ecomy; ----- Keywords: American Dream, Land of Opportunity, ecomic growth, culture, deficits, democracy, foreign policy, U.S. aid, consumer ecomy, international trade, world ecomy, kwledge-driven ecomy, techlogical invation, globalization, legal immigrants, poverty in America, homelessness, illegal immigration, Hollywood influence, celebrity-worship syndrome, childhood obesity, popular culture, Tax situation, media bias, religion and government, school dropouts, lawsuits, political correctness, college loans, air traffic, doping in sport, personal savings, corporate greed, child abuse, war on Christmas, national language, affirmative action, public schooling, creation-evolution, moral relativism, permissive society, death penalty, American cars, cyber bullying, stop Snitchin, designer offspring, stress, incredible India, Indian culture, U.S. India relationship, Made in India, reverse brain drain, Bollywood/Hollywood, Indian business tradition, ecomic efficiency, intellectual property, India greenhouse, education and family systems, American financial system, Education in U.S., Family trend, superpower, second superpower, petrocurrency, future power, national savings, foreign languages, science and techlogy, leadership.
- Author BiographyStephen Manoj Thompson has had a tremendous impact on the field of Information Technology in the areas of Systems Management, Administration and Customer Service. With multi-societal experience and being a natural writer in the field of IT, his impact has been far reaching. This is his first work related to social matter. Stephen is a relaxed entrepreneur and truly so has initiated and escorted several firms - TwinShore Technologies (Software Consulting, www.TwinShore.net), ITGrill (Recruiting Process Outsource Services, www.ITGrill.com) and Bibliz (Concise Biography Publication, www.Bibliz.com). He had held management and consultancy ranks in various eminent IT organizations of Enterprise, IBM, MasterCard, ABN Ambro, Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), Saudi Aramco, HCL Hewlett-Packard and etc. In addition to TwinShore Board of Directors, he also serves for the board of MiddleM Technology Labs Inc. (Technology Innovation Company, www.MiddleM.com), Dprocessing Services Pvt. Ltd. (BPO services, www.Dprocessing.com) and YogaStage (non-profit, www.YogaStage.com). Stephen is on the verge of moderately parting his business interests so as to enjoy the writing career and to establish a community service organization.
- Author(s)Stephen Manoj Thompson
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.