All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first (linguistic) publication which exclusively focuses on one of the most famous and important documents in the history of English: the Early Middle English Peterborough Chronicle . This book contains 10 original and hitherto unpublished papers which deal with phological, orthographic, morphosyntactic and lexical aspects pertaining to this special manuscript. Moreover, one section is exclusively devoted to teaching the history of English on the basis of the Peterborough Chronicle.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Alexander Bergs is professor and chair of English Language and Linguistics at the University of Osnabruck. Janne Skaffari is senior lecturer (acting) at the University of Turku.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- Series TitleStudies in English Medieval Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlexander Bergs,Janne Skaffari
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.