All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the Laplace and Stieltjes transforms, offering a highly theoretical treatment. Topics include fundamental formulas, the moment problem, motonic functions, and Tauberian theorems. Extremely satisfactory ...it will have a most valuable effect both on research and graduate study. - Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society. 1941 edition.
- Author(s)David Vernon Widder
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.