Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionMac McGerp is the best burper in Withersberg. In fact, he's a famous champion burper - he can even move objects with his burps! His best friend is Lido Katz and they have great fun together. Until, that is, Mrs Goodbody arrives at school. She is their sixth principal in as many years and she is by far the meanest. Mac is about to be kicked out of school for his award-winning burps. And if Mac gets kicked out, Mac and Lido's dream of someday owning the Burp and Surf shop in the Bahamas may just go down the drain. A hilarious romp through the perils of - Eeerrrrp!
- Author BiographyPam Smallcomb lives in Maryland. This is her first book for children.
- Author(s)Pam Smallcomb
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/09/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.