All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn <i>The Hostage Prince</i>, Prince Aspen and midwife s apprentice Snail tried to prevent the Seelie War by making a perilous journey to Aspen s father s kingdom. Their journeystarted the war instead. Chased by two armies, Aspen and Snailfind refuge with the actors of Professor Odds traveling troupe, dodging soldiers, Border Lord berserkers, a hungry troll, and assorted dwarfs, drows, lycants, boggles, and a cloaked spy. Will they make it out? Is any place safe for the two of them? And who, exactly, is the mysterious Professor Odds, who seems to have his own hidden powers and agenda? Fast-paced and funny, <i>The Last Changeling</i>, the second book of the Seelie Wars trilogy, is the perfect way to introduce newly fledged readers to fantasy.
- Author Biography<b>Jane Yolen</b> (www.janeyolen.com) has won countless awards for her wide-ranging body of work. She lives in Western Massachusetts and Scotland. Her son<b>Adam Stemple </b>(www.adamstemple.com) isthe author of two novels for adults. He lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Jane Yolen and Adam Stemple have collaborated on two rock n troll fairy tales (<i>Pay the Piper </i>and <i>Troll Bridge</i>), <i> B.U.G., </i> and <i>The Hostage Prince. </i>Visit the website for the Seelie Wars at www.theseeliewars.com.
- Author(s)Adam Stemple,Jane Yolen
- PublisherViking Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSeelie Wars
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViking Books for Young Readers
- Weight408 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.