All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSixty years have passed, and the people of Hamelin have yet to heal from the loss of their children to the Pied Piper. Pieter has grown up in a town without joy, without hope, without music. Yet his heart is full of songs and tunes he cant express. He often escapes to the side of Koppelberg Mountain, the very spot where the children disappeared, and there he can hear what he thinks one else can-the tes of the Piper's song still floating on the air. But there is ather who hears: Old Simon, who as a boy, was left behind. Pieter's musical gift creates a connection with the piper of legend, but will Pieter be able to control the magic of his music or will it control him?
- Author BiographyRay Ballantyne lives in Salem, Oregon, which is about an hour from the Oregon Coast, about an hour from the mountains, and about an hour from the city of Portland, depending on which direction you go. Best of all, he is about an hour from his beloved grandchildren. Ray is a retired elementary teacher and along with writing, he performs regularly as a professional storyteller.
- Author(s)Ray Ballantyne
- PublisherSpencer Hill Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationContoocook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpencer Hill Press
- Weight435 g
- Width132 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.