All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis hilarious picture book reminds readers that being polite can go a long way! There is one chocolate chip cookie left--and Jack is ready to eat it! But then his mom reminds him of his manners. He must offer the cookie to EVERYONE else first. So Jack offers it to all sorts of people--he even goes to space and offers it to an alien! But the alien doesn't want to eat the cookie--he wants to eat Jack!
- Author BiographyJamie Rix is the author of 40 children s books. His book The Incredible Luck of Alfie Pluck was short-listed for the Roald Dahl Funny Prize. He s also had a successful career in children s television. Jamie s biggest thrill is watching children believe his stories. He never knew lying could be so much fun! Clare Elsom is a talented young illustrator scribbling away in London. She has doodled for over 50 different books mostly children s and has also worked with CBeebies.
- Author(s)Jamie Rix
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Elsom
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.