All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBulwer-Lytton's story of fictional events in Pompeii in the days leading up to the eruption of Mount Vesuvius, which destroyed the city. Classics Illustrated tells this wonderful tale in colourful comic strip form, offering an excellent introduction for younger readers. This edition also includes a biography of Edward Bulwer-Lytton, theme discussions and study questions, which can be used both in the classroom or at home to further engage the reader in the work at hand.
- Author BiographyEdward Bulwer-Lytton (25 May 1803 - 18 January 1873) was an exremely popular English writer who coined such phrases as the pen is mightier than the sword . Born Jacob Kurtzberg in New York, Jack Kirby (28 August 1917 - 6 February 1994) was a renowned comic book artist, writer and editor. Together with Stan Lee, he created the Fantastic Four, X-Men and The Incredible Hulk. He worked for both Marvel and DC comics. Richard Bache Ayers (28 April 1924 - 4 May 2014) was best known as an inker for Jack Kirby in the Silver Age of Comics, working on Marvel comics.
- Author(s)Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- PublisherClassic Comic Store Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Series TitleClassics Illustrated
- Place of PublicationThatcham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClassic Comic Store Ltd
- Content Note270 colour line drawings
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jack Kirby,Dick Ayers
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.