All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many, many years in the forest there was plenty of room for all of the animals. However, all of the animals did t share their food, or even get along with each other. As the years went by and the human population grew larger, the forests got smaller. Before long all of the animals were forced to live together in a much smaller area. Suddenly animals up and down the food chain were sharing the same forestland. Smaller, more docile animals were w faced with a host of new natural enemies. With the humans living so close to the forest, w the animals face ather danger, the most dangerous animal of all, mankind. With the guidance of Alfred, the wise old Owl, and Calvin G. Calvin the Skunk, three young forest creatures manage to teach the adult animals what the humans have been unable to accomplish thus far.
- Author(s)Anthony Fabrizio
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight109 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.