All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1975, the life of Cornell graduate student T.G. Shass is forever changed when he finds himself in possession of a mysterious and ancient artifact. Unable to remember how he acquired it and powerless to rid himself of it, T.G. is soon shaken t only by the object's presence, but by a chilling encounter with evil and a jarring journey to ather world. He was the most unlikely of all prophets. His was the most critical of all missions. Upon his return, T.G. discovers that Earth is longer the home he knew. His sweetheart, Jenni, is missing, and all evidence indicates that she's been caught up into the macabre, unnatural realm he's just departed. His determination to find Jenni overrides the bitter aftertaste of his otherworldly experience, and T.G. seeks a way to go back. But his second journey holds far more than he imagines. Can T.G. fulfill his key role in God's plan to defeat the forces of darkness? Or will his imperfect faith lead to destruction as the last days draw to a climactic end?
- Author BiographyShane Johnson, a writer, graphic artist, and spaceflight historian, has written several books and magazine articles concerning popular television series and motion pictures. He also authored the adventure novel The Last Guardian (chosen by Booklist Magazine as one of the Top Ten Christian Novels for 2001) and served as a design consultant for the HBO miniseries From the Earth to the Moon. He and his wife, Kathy, live in north central Texas with their son, Daniel.
- Author(s)Shane Johnson
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Content Notemap
- Weight595 g
- Width144 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.