Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionYou've come to the right place to hear about a delightful, insightful vel involving the hot jazz of traditional New Orleans, when carving contests focused on musical instruments and t on knives. It was the mid-1940's, right after WWII. It features a group of zany musicians who can't let go of the beat, the rhythm, and the soul-stirring creativity of two-beat New Orleans Dixieland jazz. Progressive bebop, with its cool chord alterations, is the popular music of the day. But these vets fresh back from the war aren't giving up their hot-licks music that makes their spirits soar. Broke but determined, they get involved in adventures and laugh-out-loud mis-adventures that will keep you turning the pages to see what happens next. Oh, yeah, and there's that love story involving Jackie Haynes, the beautiful daughter of a Texas, oil rich millionaire....
- Author(s)Charles Boeckman
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.