All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe architects of the gecide taking place within Canada run America. They are the same type of people that were running the United States back in the 1930's; men like Al Capone; they operate the same way today, as they did back then. A gangster is typically someone who doesn't have a skill, and doesn't want to work to acquire a skill in order to get a job. They like to use manipulation, intimidation, coercion, and violence, to get people to hand over their hard earned pay. A common tactic used by gangsters in the 30's, in cities such as Chicago, and New York, for example, was to approach new store owners, and convince them they needed their protection to run their business; being new in town, the storekeeper isn't certain the story's true, and might hesitate before handing over protection money; if such a stubborn customer should arise, a bomb blast in, or around, his store, will likely convince him he needs a gangster in order to run his business in peace.
- Author BiographyMax Shindler Born; August 7, 1931, Liverpool Died; July 29, 2014, Toronto Max Shindler lived in Waterloo, Liverpool, until he was evacuated to Wales during the Second World War; it was here he first encountered open anti-Semitism; for example, on many occasions he was given no other choice but to eat his meals in the outhouse on the farm where he lived; such traumatizing incidents left lifelong scars on his psyche. He was never able to disregard the humiliation he felt due to this abuse, or forget the fact that many of his relatives were executed in concentration camps, or died in boxcars before arriving to them. He left his family home when he was seventeen to live in Israel, where he became a member of the Israeli Army. He later joined England's Royal Air Force, and was a member of a bomb disposal unit. He worked for Avon's advertising department in Northampton, and worked for many years in visual merchandising as a Window Dresser. He married Pearl Lomax in 1957 in Castletown, on the Isle of Man. A year later their daughter, Nicola, was born; three years later Simone was born; Nigel, his youngest child, was born in 1964; he was loyal, generous, and nurturing, toward each of his children, and grandchildren. He had an immense appreciation for the arts; he wrote, designed illustrations, and formed Trinity Manifesto Productions with his son. Max played the classical guitar; did photography, and became fluent in several languages, including German, Hebrew and Yiddish. He loved opera, and classical music. He had a passion for learning, and read voraciously throughout his life. Max Shindler sacrificed his life for the betterment of mankind. He has been re-born March 4, 2015, in Great Britain; and so the story of creation continues. Nigel Shindler The author was given the name, Nigel, at birth, a very common name in Britain, and seven days later conforming to Jewish custom, a circumcision ceremony was performed and he was given both the Hebrew name Tovia and the Yiddish equivalent Tevia, both names imply the blessings and goodness that God bestows. In later years whilst living in Israel he adopted the Hebrew name Eitan, which implies stoicism and impetuousness. All these terms, expressions, are a reflection of his nature. He has depth and complexity, but can display banality, depending on his mood, or the time of day.
- Author(s)Max Shindler,Nigel Shindler
- Date of Publication20/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1370 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.