All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA very funny post-apocalyptic graphic vel, w a New York Times bestseller! Terrifyingly fun! Delivers big thrills and even bigger laughs. --Jeff Kinney, author of the #1New York TimesbestsellerDiary of a Wimpy Kid The zombies are disappearing. This might seem like a good thing, since zombies eat your brains, but rmal human kid Jack Sullivan is suspicious. He keeps hearing an eerie shrieking ise that seems to be almost summoning the zombies but to where, and for what (probably) foul purpose? Jack, his three best friends (maybe the only people left on Earth), and their pet monster Rover need to get to the bottom of this. Along the way they encounter a lot more than they bargained for, including a giant Wormungulous, a pizza parlor monster hangout, an ancient evil who destroys worlds, and a stereo system that is totally the bomb. Can Jack figure out why the zombies are vanishing . . . before he and his friends are next?
- Author BiographyMax Brallier (maxbrallier.com)is the author of more than twenty books and games, including the previous book in The Last Kids on Earth series. He writes children's books and adult books, including the pick-your-own-path adventureCan YOU Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?Heis the creator and writer ofGalactic Hot Dogs, a sci-fi middle-grade series from Aladdin. Hewritesfor licensed properties includingAdventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, andUncle Grandpa. Under the pen name Jack Chabert, he is the creator and author of the Eerie Elementary series for Scholastic Books. In the olden days, he was a game designer for the virtual worldPoptropica andworked in the marketing department at St. Martin's Press. Max lives in New York City with hiswife, Alyse, who is way too good for him. Follow Max on Twitter @MaxBrallier.
- Author(s)Max Brallier
- PublisherViking Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleLast Kids on Earth
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViking Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Douglas Holgate
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.