About this product
- DescriptionMitch proposes a way for beleaguered mall workers to combat the endless humiliation they suffer at the feet of their customers, and recruits his friends to staff the bold new venture. Demand for their services skyrockets, and words like gang, Mall Mafia, and even terrorist start to fly.
- Author(s)Erik E Esckilsen
- PublisherWalter Lorraine Books
- Date of Publication26/09/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Lorraine Books
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.