Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEd Cohen owes his life to Alex Evergreen. Now, after three years since they last saw each other, his debt is being called in. Alex has lost his only family. His wife has just walked out on him, and when he learns that she's involved with ather man, he finds reason left to live. Ed, however, won't let his friend go without a fight. He bargains for one week to change Alex's mind and seek out his true family: the birth parents he has never kwn. Armed with only his mother's name, their journey from Seattle to San Francisco to Los Angeles and Lone Pine captures the fear, heart, and moments of humor brought on by second chances. Unless both men discover how to stop their collision course, they will lose everything by THE LAST NIGHT.
- Author BiographyDaniel Gardina is a Los Angeles-based writer who earned his BA and MFA from the University of Southern California. He is the author of THE LAST NIGHT, THE LOOKOUT AND OTHER STORIES, and the HOLLYWOOD NOVELIST blog.
- Author(s)Daniel Gardina
- PublisherKing's Men Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKing's Men Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.