All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1960s and 1970s, photography in America reached a peak of invention and achievement. Freed from the constraints of modernist limits, photographers such as Lee Friedlander, Garry Wigrand, Robert Mapplethorpe, William Eggleston, Diane Arbus, Stephen Shore and Sherrie Levine pushed the envelope of visual expression in critical ways. In the first major survey of this unique period, American Photography documents these important developments in the visual arts and recaptures the experimental spirit of this exciting time.
- Author BiographyGilles Mora is a curator and scholar of modern American Art. He is the co-author of Abrams' FSA: The American Vision and numerous monographs on Edward Weston, W. Eugene Smith and Charles Sheeler.
- Author(s)Gilles Mora
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date05/11/2016
- Content Notecl / bw / tt illustrations, cl120 / bw / tt120 photographs
- Weight1400 g
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.