All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionOn his way home from a business trip, Tom Dietz exited the freeway in search of fuel and food, but could find neither. Caught on a rural road in a severe thunderstorm with golf ball sized hail, he pulled to the side of the road until it was safe to continue. While checking his car for damage, he heard the cry of a child and discovered a car that had skidded over an embankment. He rescued the occupants, a woman and her seven-year old daughter, and continued his journey. Desperate for fuel and food, they were forced to take an unkwn dirt road to seek assistance. The road led to an agrarian community occupied by a strange religious sect with deadly secrets that held them as prisoners until the mysterious murders of two of its residents were solved; so deadly that a daring escape from the community was their only way out. A thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Author BiographyBobby Darrell White is a retired Accounting and Financial executive who has worked in the broadcast, entertainment, television production, and not-for-profit industries. He has published many technical articles on Finance and Accounting, and has written guest columns for various newspapers and trade journals. He currently lives in Green Township, Ohio, a suburb of Cincinnati.
- Author(s)Bobby Darrell White
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.