All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Ellsberg and Bryan Franklin think you've been fed a lie: that if you save for decades and invest in 401(k)s, IRAs, and a home, these investments will grow steadily over decades, allowing twenty to thirty years of secure, peaceful retirement. This might have been true at some point in the last century, but it is t true any longer. If you want to get ahead and enjoy a life of prosperity, the authors argue that you must invest in the most powerful source of wealth you'll ever kw: your own earning power. Ellsberg and Franklin reveal how investing in yourself in various ways can guarantee a return much higher than the stock market or real estate. Boosting your skills, leadership, persuasion ability, and your network enriches the quality and meaning of your life at the same time that it enriches your wallet. Why wouldn't you bet on yourself?
- Author BiographyMICHAEL ELLSBERG is the author of The Education of Millionaires: Everything You Won't Learn in College about How to be Successful. He writes a blog on entrepreneurialism, career development, and education at Forbes.com. He lives in New York City. BRYAN FRANKLIN is an expert on rapid scaling in business and has advised seven companies to grow from under $100 million to over $1 billion in sales or valuation.
- Author(s)Bryan Franklin,Michael Ellsberg
- PublisherGildan Audio
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintGildan Audio
- Weight45 g
- Width130 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byTim Andres Pabon
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time420
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $43.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.