All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws the story of Anne Frank -- the extraordinary Diary that she wrote during her two years in hiding in the Secret Annexe. But few kw how that story ended. Here six women whose lives touched Anne Frank's in her final months tell their story -- of the terrible journey east to Auschwitz, of the daily privations and terror of the death camps, and of the friendships and courage that transcended even the most vile conditions. Anne Frank's story did t end with the last words in her Diary; it ended alone on a filthy floor at Bergen-Belsen. These women were the lucky ones who lived.
- Author BiographyWilly Lindwer was born in 1946 in Amsterdam -- the son of Jewish parents who survived the German occupation in hiding. He is a film-maker and has produced numerous documentaries for Dutch television. He originally recorded these interviews for a documentary that marked the sixtieth anniversary of Anne Frank's birth.
- Author(s)Willy Lindwer
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/05/2000
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleGuest Spot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYoung Picador
- Content Notetwo 8pp b&w photographic inserts
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 2 Audio CDs (Music recording)
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Reading AgeFrom 12 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.