All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly-anticipated finale to the New York Times bestselling 5th Wave series. The enemy is Other. The enemy is us. They re down here, they re up there, they re where. They want the Earth, they want us to have it. They came to wipe us out, they came to save us. But beneath these riddles lies one truth: Cassie has been betrayed. So has Ringer. Zombie. Nugget. And all 7.5 billion people who used to live on our planet. Betrayed first by the Others, and w by ourselves. In these last days, Earth s remaining survivors will need to decide what s more important: saving themselves... or saving what makes us human. Praise for The Last StarYancey s prose remains achingly precise, and this grows heavier, tighter, and more impossible to put down as the clock runs out this blistering finale proves the truth of the first two volumes: it was never about the aliens. Booklist, starred review A haunting, unforgettable finale. Kirkus Reviews Yancey doesn t hit the breaks for one moment, and the action is intense, but the language always stays lyrical and lovely. It s a satisfying end to an impressive trilogy, true to the characters and the world Yancey created. Entertainment Weekly Yancey has capped off his riveting series with a perfect ending. TeenReads.com [T]he ending provides both satisfaction and heartbreak. Publishers Weekly Yancey's writing is just as solid and descriptive as in the first two books .What Yancey does beautifully is reveal the human condition. Examiner.com Rick Yancey sticks the (alien) landing in the action-packedfinale to hisThe 5th Waveinvasion saga . . . .And the author gives us a major dose of girl power as well, pairing Cassie and Ringer for an uneasy alliance that providesthe best moments in this fantastic series thought-provoking and satisfying conclusion. USA Today Praise forThe 5th WaveNow a major motion picture starring Chloe Grace Moretz Remarkable, t-to-be-missed-under-any-circumstances. Entertainment Weekly A modern sci-fi masterpiece . . . USAToday.com Wildly entertaining . . . I couldn't turn the pages fast eugh. Justin Cronin, The New York Times Book ReviewPraise forThe Infinite Sea Heart-pounding pacing, lyrical prose and mind-bending twists . . . The New York Times Book Review Impressively improves on the excellent beginning of the trilogy. USA Today An epic sci-fi vel with all the romance, action, and suspense you could ever want. Seventeen.com Books in the series: The 5th Wave(The First Book of The 5th Wave) The Infinite Sea(The Second Book of The 5th Wave) The Last Star(The Third Book of the The 5th Wave) From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyRick Yancey is the author of the New York Times bestsellersThe 5th Wave and The Infinite Sea, the first two books in this series. His debut young-adult novel, The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp, was a finalist for the Carnegie Medal. In 2010, his novel The Monstrumologist received the Michael L. Printz Honor, and the sequel, The Curse of the Wendigo, was a finalist for the Los Angeles Times Book Prize. When he isn t writing or thinking about writing or traveling the country talking about writing, Rick is hanging out with his family. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Rick Yancey
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series Title5th Wave
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House US Audio
- Out-of-print date19/09/2016
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byPhoebe Strole,Ben Yannette
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time570
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.95
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.