All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionLucilla has money, status, and children; everything a Pompeiian woman should want. But her slave Aspasia has love. Lucilla finally finds the man of her dreams, but should she risk it all to be with him? And what is causing those strange rumblings from Mt. Vesuvius?
- Author BiographyKathy Kelley has spent 30 years making a living writing advertising copy and articles about environmental science, occasionally writing comedy on the side. None of this sufficiently prepared her for writing a novel set in ancient Rome, but inexplicably, she set out to do just that. Her influences? A visit to Pompeii in the 1990s, and a fascination with such accessible historical novels as Anita Diamont's The Red Tent and Geraldine Brooks' Year of Wonders. Kathy lives in Chicago with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Kathy Kelley
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.