Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's most beautiful and exclusive passenger ship had made a successful maiden voyage from England to New York City. Amid columnsof press coverage she would carry 600 passengers and crew, destination, Cherbourg, France, then on the Southampton, England. Her passenger manifest listed some of the wealthiest and most famous personalities int he world. Five days later a Russian gtrawler found her floating listlessly in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. All aboard were dead. If the Russian ship had arrived several hours earlier, the officers would have learned the reason for this trageddy. For, at that time, there was one person alive aboard RMS WINDSOR, who knew what had happend. That person was the last survivor.
- Author(s)Roger P Myers Albert E Herbert
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.