All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a resource that will capture and excite the imagination of young people. A beautifully told story explores, through a mythical animal, the environmental issues of endangered species. The tale includes adventure and time travel. Each of the six lessons provides teacher tes, class activities, discussion points, games and worksheets. The stories could be incorporated into: Literacy hour PSHCE Citizenship Geography History Environmental studies National curriculum connections are provided for Key Stage 2 and 3 including: Living things Chrological understanding Ideas and evidence in science Thinking about the lives of people in other places and times, and people with different values and customs. Ather inspirational idea put into practice by the author team who were highly commended in the NASEN/TES book competition for their previous work on Anger Management.
- Author(s)Fiona Angwin,Jeff Foster
- PublisherLucky Duck Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLucky Duck Books
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucky Duck Publishing
- Content Note14ill.
- Weight227 g
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-ROM
- Reading Age8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.