All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbout her career as a Hospice Nurse and her book, Margaret Dodson says: I have been hored to share in the living, dying, and deaths of the most extraordinary ordinary people. I have entered into lives months away from their dying and moments away from their dying. Each person I have met in this work has been etched into my heart; how could I help but be touched by them? I realized that I needed to go away for a few days with a list of the people and families I had cared for during the year, and I needed time to spend my last visit with them privately to say goodbye. As I sat looking at the sea and feeling so full of these stories, they began to pour from me onto these pages. I would look at a name and I was transported t only to that person but also to that family, their home, the conversations, the intimacies, the suffering, the peace and even the joy. It would be presumptuous to say I have become wise by these experiences, but my gratitude for this enrichment is boundless. Much of the time I do t feel wise; yet, as the years have passed and the stories accumulate, I do feel as though I have acquired lessons to share. The lessons Margaret has learned are this book.
- Author BiographyMargaret Pecoraro Dodson has been an R.N. for 32 years working mostly in the areas of Mental Health and Hospice. She was a clinical instructor at Sacramento State University for seven years and taught in Adult Education for three years.
- Author(s)Margaret Pecoraro Dodson
- Date of Publication05/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.