All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJosephine Cousteau is a nine-year-old girl who lives in a time when all children are homeschooled through a virtual, web-based program. Having siblings, extended family, or friends, Jo's life is very lonely. She loves her parents, but her father, a famous oceagrapher, is gone for long periods of time, working on a mysterious project. He promises Jo, however, that her life is going to change. It does, but t even her father is prepared for how much! The Last follows Jo through her extraordinary life, finding out the truth about her father's project, facing the terrible death of a parent, and learning the precious value of friendship, faith, and love. Through the monumental and t-so-monumental experiences that mark the milestones in her life, Jo does much more than survive!
- Author(s)Taffeta Chime
- PublisherBroken Oak Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroken Oak Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.