All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $20.25Free postage
- AU $22.55Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionEverything needed to understand and appreciate the Traditional Latin Mass. Fr. George Moorman. Extremely informative, yet very easy to read! Explains, prayer by prayer, what happens at the Latin Mass and why. Answers all your questions about the Mass: why Latin is used, silence, bells, specific colors, etc., and how we participate. Ties in beautifully with Pope Benedict XVI's motu proprio opening the door to the universal celebration of the Latin Mass.
- Author BiographyMsgr. George J. Moorman was born in 1883 at Indiana, where he spent the majority of his life. He was ordained a priest on the thirteenth of June, 1908, by Bishop Herman J. Alerding at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. He remained a priest for over seventy years, serving as an editor of Our Sunday Visitor and an army chaplain during the first World War. His work The Latin Mass Explained was originally published in 1920 by Our Sunday Visitor Press, upon which it received the Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur. TAN reprinted the book with new material in 2007. Father Moorman died in 1979 at the age of 95.
- Author(s)George J Moorman
- PublisherT A N Books & Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintT A N Books & Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byMonsignor R Michael Schmitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.