All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author tes, In the 57 years I have been in the design/construction business, I have laughed my ass off numerous times. Many jokes were copies delivered to my job sites. Then the infamous fax machine really opened up distribution of jokes. At the time, I worked for a construction company who had 15 project managers and superintendents plus the 10 office staff, so that meant when a joke was faxed to the main office, there were 25 of us who got copies. Then, of course, we faxed all the jokes to our friends, clients, consultants, and sub trades... Throughout all those years, I collected thousands upon thousands of jokes, and some go back as far as 1957. My collection was almost eight inches deep by the time I retired. I threw out nearly 3/4 of all the jokes; many were just too damn rotten to print. Upon extrapolation of the whole file, what you see in this book is what remained.
- Author(s)D Roberto D
- PublisherJ. K. Eckert & Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. K. Eckert & Co., Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.26Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.28Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.