All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheodore Tate never forgot his first crime scene-ten year-old Jessica Cole found dead in the Laughterhouse, an old abandoned slaughterhouse with the S painted over. The killer was found and arrested. Justice was served. Or was it? Fifteen years later, a new killer arrives in Christchurch, and he has a list of people who were involved in Jessica's murder case, one of whom is the unfortunate Dr. Stanton, a man with three young girls. If Tate is going to help them, he has to find the connection between the killer, the Laughterhouse, and the city's suddenly growing murder rate. And he needs to figure it out fast, because Stanton and his daughters have been kidnapped, and the doctor is being forced to make an impossible decision: which one of his daughters is to die first.
- Author BiographyPaul Cleave is the author of five previous internationally bestselling thrillers, The Cleaner, The Killing Hour, Cemetery Lake, Blood Men, and Collecting Cooper. He lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. Find out more at PaulCleave.com.
- PrizesShortlisted for Ngaio Marsh Award for Best Crime Novel 2013.
- Author(s)Paul Cleave
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleChristchurch Noir Crime Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtria Books
- Out-of-print date29/02/2016
- Weight353 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.