All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study in the law that exists before the beginnings of law. It looks at one foundational moment, the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai. Drawing upon nearly two thousand years of Hebrew commentary, often scattered and fragmentary, The Law Before the Law seeks to reconstruct imaginative understandings of how Hebrew commentators visualized what existed prior to receiving the commandments.
- Author BiographySteven Wilf is professor of law at the University of Connecticut School of Law.
- Author(s)Professor Steven Wilf
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication08/07/2008
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleGraven Images
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.