All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionProbably the most popular book in the highly acclaimed Walk in the Light series, this book examines the relevance and application of the Torah to all Believers. Volume 7 in the Walk in the Light Series details the treatment of the Torah, often called The Law, by both Judaism and Christianity. It discusses the various errors perpetrated the different religions and reveals the proper treatment and application of the Torah.
- Author BiographyTodd D. Bennett is an attorney and the author of 13 books including the highly acclaimed Walk in the Light series. Todd lives in New York State and has traveled extensively to Israel, the Middle East and throughout the world helping people in need and teaching truth regarding the Scriptures, Judaism and the Hebrew roots of Christianity.
- Author(s)Todd D Bennett
- PublisherShema Yisrael Publications
- Date of Publication29/12/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleWalk in the Light
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShema Yisrael Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.