All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a definition and classification for Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWFs) and discusses their phemen within the legal context. It identifies the rules applicable to SWFs and focuses on the bilateral relationships between states. In eight extensive chapters, Fabio Bassan considers whether SWFs may enjoy immunity with respect to host state measures as well as protection in Bilateral Investment Treaties Written from an international law perspective, The Law of Sovereign Wealth Funds will appeal to students of international business, international organisations, banks and governments.
- Author BiographyFabio Bassan, Professor, International Economic Law and European Law, Roma Tre University, Italy and Founding Director, Sovereign Wealth Funds Law Centre
- Author(s)Fabio Bassan
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.