All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1928, this is the book that began Napoleon Hill's self-help odyssey. Hill queried dozens of people about the keys to their prosperity and organized his findings into 15 principles. Each principle marks a chapter of this book, forming a methodology for employing untapped mind-power that leads to success.
- Author BiographyOne of the first authors in the modern self-help genre, Napoleon Hill (1883-1970) explored the power of personal beliefs and their role in attaining success. Dover publishes his Think and Grow Rich, which ranks among the bestselling books of all time.
- Author(s)Napoleon Hill
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleDover Empower Your Life
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- cdn-jonesy06 Oct, 2016by
Success is a decision away
If you are serious about being successful you must read this book!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.