Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionDo you look back on your school days, and remember magical times, powerful and enduring friendships, and secret adventures? Well, snap out of it. You're deluding yourself. Based on the popular website playgroundlaw.com The Law of the Playground is a dictionary of the insults, games, torture, legendary anecdotes and pure creative insanity that we all - as pre-moral children -inflicted on each other. Whilst the emphasis is always on humor, the book ackwledges that children can be bastards, and begrudgingly accepts that it's, actually, very amusing. Written with dark stalgia, and more wit and substance than average, everyone can find something they will identify with in The Law of the Playground. A timely antidote to the rose-tinted view of childhood offered by FriendsReunited.co.uk and SchoolDisco.com.
- Author BiographyJonathan Blyth (AKA 'Log') has contributed to TV Go Home, Unnovations books and TV shows and Channel 4's People's Book of Records. He runs two websites: playgroundlaw.com and disappointment.com, which has built a curiously loyal fan base over the last six years.
- Author(s)Jonathan Blyth
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2004
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight200 g
- Width135 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.