All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowth is a fundamental human need. It is at the root of everything that gives us a feeling of accomplishment, satisfaction, meaning, and progress. Yet many people find their growth stalled at some point. In The Laws of Lifetime Growth, Dan Sullivan and Catherine Nomura offer ten simple laws that everyone can use to keep a fresh, invative perspective on their lives and the world around them. These laws are the distillation of Sullivan's years of coaching successful people, paying attention to what motivates them and what unlocks their greatest abilities. Each chapter is devoted to exploring one of the ten laws in detail, including stories of people from all walks of life who exemplify the law in action, common pitfalls that people often run into trying to apply the law, and practical strategies for getting past those obstacles. This second edition includes new examples, a self-assessment to measure your progress, and access to an interactive online tool. Once you start to integrate these laws into your life, you'll never outgrow them, they'll never become obsolete, and they will continue to lead you to greater happiness and fulfillment.
- Author BiographyDan Sullivan is the cofounder and president of The Strategic Coach, Inc. He has over twenty-five years of experience as a highly regarded speaker, consultant, strategic planner, and coach to entrepreneurial individuals and groups. Dan is the author of many products, including The Great Crossover, How The Best Get Better, The D.O.S. Conversation, How to Be a Global Thinker, The Producer Group Future, and The 21st Century Agent. Catherine Nomura has spent more than ten years helping individuals and organizations grow through coaching, consulting, strategic planning and product development. She is coauthor of Unique Ability: Creating The Life You Want and editor of The Quotable Dan Sullivan.
- Author(s)Catherine Nomura,Dan Sullivan
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width52 mm
- Height71 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.