All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutlook is the most used application in Microsoft Office, but are you using it to your greatest advantage? The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007 is the only guide written specifically for lawyers to help you be more productive, more efficient and more successful. More than just email, Outlook is also a powerful task, contact, and scheduling manager that will improve your practice. From helping you log and track phone calls, meetings, and correspondence to archiving closed case material in one easy-to-store location, this book unlocks the secrets of underappreciated features that you will use every day. Written in plain language by a twenty-year veteran of law office techlogy and ABA member, you'll find: Tips and tricks to effectively transfer information between all components of the software; The eight new features in Outlook 2007 that lawyers will love; A tour of major product features and how laywers can best use them; Mistakes lawyers should avoid when using Outlook; What to do when you're away from the office.
- Author BiographyBen M. Schorr is a technologist and Chief Executive Officer for Roland Schorr & Tower a professional consulting firm headquartered in Flagstaff, AZ. In that capacity he consults with a wide variety of organizations including many law firms. He is frequently sought as a writer, teacher and speaker for groups as diverse as the Hawaii Visitor and Convention Bureau and the American Bar Association. Almost 10 years ago Microsoft named him as an MVP in their Outlook product group and he has been supporting Outlook, Exchange and most recently OneNote ever since.
- Author(s)Ben M Schorr
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight472 g
- Width181 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.