All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVoinjama Johnson is an investigative journalist for the Cape Town magazine Urban. Her life is a mess and Vee's been seeing things: a teenage girl in a red hat that goes hand-in-hand with the debilitating episodes she is loath to call 'panic attacks'.When Vee spots a photo of the girl from her hallucinations at a local hospital, she launches an investigation, under the pretext of writing an article about missing children. With the help of her oddball assistant Chloe Bishop, she's soon delving into the secrets of the fractured Fourie and Paulsen families. What happened to Jacqui Paulsen, who left home two years ago and hasn't been seen since?The Lazarus Effect is a gripping new addition to the African crime genre from a talented debut author.
- Author BiographyHawa Jande Golakai is from Liberia and lives in Monrovia. She trained and worked as a medical researcher in immunology. She writes from her experiences as a refugee, scientist and contemporary African nomad, a life that has helped foster an intense passion for crime and thriller fiction. Hawa was listed by the Hay Festival in the Africa39 list of the most promising sub-Saharan African writers under the age of 40.
- Author(s)H. J. Golakai
- PublisherCassava Republic Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassava Republic Press
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.36New
- AU $52.54Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $53.38New
- AU $47.52Used
- AU $16.07New
- AU $8.06Used
- AU $70.49New
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.34New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $26.22
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.74
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.