All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren in today's world are inundated with information about who to be, what to do and how to live. But what if there was a way to teach children how to manage priorities, focus on goals and be a positive influence on the world around them? The Leader in Meis that programme. It's based on a hugely successful initiative carried out at the A.B. Combs Elementary School in North Carolina. To hear the parents of A. B Combs talk about the school is to be amazed. In 1999, the school debuted a programme that taught The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Peopleto a pilot group of students. The parents reported an incredible change in their children, who blossomed under the programme. By the end of the following year the average end-of-grade scores had leapt from 84 to 94. This book will launch the message onto a much larger platform. Stephen R. Covey takes the 7 Habits, that have already changed the lives of millions of people, and shows how children can use them as they develop. Those habits -- be proactive, begin with the end in mind, put first things first, think win-win, seek to understand and then to be understood, synergize, and sharpen the saw -- are critical skills to learn at a young age and bring incredible results, proving that it's never too early to teach someone how to live well.
- Author BiographyRecognized as one of Time magazine's twenty-five most influential Americans, Stephen R. Covey (1932-2012) was an internationally respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant, and author. His books have sold more than twenty-five million copies in thirty-eight languages, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was named the #1 Most Influential Business Book of the Twentieth Century. After receiving an MBA from Harvard and a doctorate degree from Brigham Young University, he became the cofounder and vice chairman of FranklinCovey, a leading global training firm.
- Author(s)Stephen R. Covey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationRiverside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight97 g
- Width127 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Read byStephen R. Covey
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time60
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.21Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $29.29Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $18.92Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $15.19Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $46.22
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $34.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.