Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst the backdrop of accelerating change and global turbulence, good leadership is called for w more than ever. But what constitutes good leadership ? Why do teams follow some leaders willingly and others only because there is better alternative? What attributes do individual employees look for in their leader and what behaviors should leaders model to build effective performance and create lasting trust? How do elements like morality, perseverance, duty, invation, compassion, power and responsibility impact leadership success, and how do effective leaders integrate these to achieve powerful outcomes? Drawing on almost four decades of hands-on leadership experience, and using material that has delivered tangible results and elicited strong, positive reviews, author John Knapp warmly and authoritatively engages the reader in an exploration of the key principles of leadership. The Leader's Practice Guide thoroughly equips current and up-and-coming leaders with credible insights and practical steps to comprehensively incorporate elements of leadership, such as the leader's duty of care, how to view oneself objectively, decision-making, business discipline, leading change, performance management, and invation. Through incisive and challenging questions, a fresh and conversational narrative that actively engages the reader beyond simply informing, and unique formulae for growth and success, the author consistently emphasizes the ultimate importance of selflessness and care as the foundation on which great leadership is built. The Leader's Practice Guide is a dynamic work that will leave the reader inspired, while invigorating all who strive to lead with increased vitality and success.
- Author(s)Lecturer in Economics John Knapp
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.